Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 24, 2010

summer daze

Yes, this is supposed to be a blog about video games. But alas, my penchant for procrastination has gotten the better of me. In my defense, my summer job is taking up the vast majority of my time. What is that job, you might ask? Working retail? Filing papers? Feeding the homeless?

None of the above. Instead, I'm spending this summer swabbing monkey vaginas. Every day I dress in full PPE (personal protective equipment), complete with face mask, hairnet, face shield, gown, shoe covers, and two pairs of gloves. Just in case that isn't hot enough when the weather is in the mid-nineties, the monkey houses are kept at a balmy 80 degrees with 70 percent humidity. And then I stare at monkey vaginas for hours. There really aren't words to describe how incredibly strange this job is. And to top it all off, macaques carry a strain of the herpes virus that is 80% fatal in humans, so I also get to worry about dying a lot. So forgive me if I have other things to think about besides bashing the newest installment of Final Fantasy.

Filthy, filthy herpes monkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text